WHY JOIN THE FESTIVAL D'AIX?
Donating to the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence allows you to:
- Share and pass along your passion for opera to an ever-expanding public, especially through the educational and socio-artistic projects of Passerelles;
- Support the development of the Festival and its artistic ambitions;
- Sponsor the creation of innovating and pioneering projects that help renew the genre, and support creation and opera-making;
- Support young artists through the programmes of the Académie, the Mediterranean Youth Orchestra, and Medinea; and
- Help promote the Festival abroad and in the PACA region.
You will also enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- Personalized priority booking;
- A bespoke welcome during the Festival;
- Exclusive meetings with artists and with the Festival team; and
- Special events for donors only, all-year long, such as an exclusive presentation of the season’s programme, trips, galas, a tour of the set workshops, access to rehearsals, and private recitals.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL D'AIX?
You have several options:
- Become a member of the Club des Mécènes, and take advantage of its many exclusive benefits;
- Join the Cercle Lily Pastré by making major, regular donations to a passion project. As a Major Donor, and a privileged key-contributor, you will enjoy a tailor-made recognition and awards programme;
- If you live outside of France, join International Friends, our international community of supporters; or
- Choose to leave a legacy, a bequest or another donation so that your generosity helps support the future of the Festival.
Director of Philanthropy and Development
+33 4 42 15 57 86 / +33 6 27 56 97 83