From 11 to 18 July, France Musique will be setting up base in Aix-en-Provence in order to air full versions — live and pre-recorded — of six operas from the 2022 Festival d’Aix. Monteverdi, Mozart, Rossini, Bellini, Strauss and the new score by Pascal Dusapin will all be hitting the airwaves of France Musique!
Appointments are scheduled:
- Idomeneo, Re di Creta by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on 11 July at 9.30pm hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- Salomé by Richard Strauss on 12 July at 8pm hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- Il Viaggio, Dante by Pascal Dusapin on 13 July at 8pm hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- Moses and Pharaoh by Gioacchino Rossini on 14 July at 9.30pm hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- L'incoronazione di Poppea by Claudio Monteverdi on 15 July at 8pm hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- Norma by Vincenzo Bellini (deferred) hosted by Judith Chaine in Le Concert du soir
- Musique Matin hosted by Clément Rochefort live from the Festival on 11 July from 7:30am to 9am with Elsa Dreisig and Leonardo García Alarcón and on 12 July from 7:30am to 9am with Michael Spyres and Christel Loetzsch
With France Musique, you’ll have front-row seats at the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence!
France Musique is a media partner of the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence
You will also like
With Christmas soon upon us, the time has come to choose your gifts!
If you want to give your loved ones an original treat, the Festival d’Aix gift card is sure to be a hit.
OPERA AWARDS: THE FESTIVAL D’AIX WINS THE FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR AWARD
The Festival d’Aix-en-Provence had the great honour and immense joy of being named Festival of the Year by the International Opera Awards — a...
ON 8 DECEMBER 2023, DISCOVER THE PROGRAMME FOR THE 2024 FESTIVAL ON THE FESTIVAL’S NEW WEBSITE
Join us in a month at festival-aix.com to discover the programme for the 2024 Festival d’Aix-en-Provence!
TRIBUTE TO JORGE LAVELLI (1932-2023)
The Festival d'Aix-en-Provence was saddened to learn of the death of Jorge Lavelli on 9 October 2023. Born in 1932 in Buenos-Aires, he arrived in...
[ VIDEO ] 2023 IMMERSIVE WORKSHOP AND RESIDENCY BY ENOA
Designed for exceptional artists who are well-established in their discipline but unfamiliar with the world of opera, enoa’s* Immersive Residency aims...
[ VIDEO ] ‘PASSERELLES OUVRE LE BAL !’
To celebrate 15 years of outreach training and audience awareness-raising activities driven by Passerelles, the 2023 Aix en Juin programme kicked off...
RAISING AWARENESS OF OPERA: THE OJM TRAINS YOUNG ARTISTS
Every year, in its commitment to making music and opera accessible to as many people as possible, the Orchestre des Jeunes de la Méditerranée (OJM)...
FILMED RECORDING OF THE OPERA INNOCENCE GARNERS AN AWARD AT THE 2023 GOLDEN PRAGUE FESTIVAL
The video recording of Kaija Saariaho’s opera Innocence was awarded the prize for Best Recording of a Stage Work at the 60th Golden Prague...
AUDITIONS: 2024 VOICE RESIDENCY OF THE ACADÉMIE
The auditions of the young artists you will hear in June and July 2024 at the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence are underway. Singers, pianists and...