Every evening of July at 6pm, in the Presbytary courtyard or in the Collège Sainte-Catherine courtyard, you will meet the artists of the 2022 Festival d'Aix for tête-à-tête interviews:
- 4 July: ROMEO CASTELLUCCI, stage director of Mahler's Resurrection — Presbytary courtyard
- 5 July: TOBIAS KRATZER, stage director of Rossini's Moses and Pharaoh — Presbytary courtyard
- 6 July: ANDREA BRETH, stage director of Strauss' Salome, and GABOR BRETZ, Jochanaan in Salome — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 7 July: CLAUS GUTH, stage director of Pascal Dusapin's Il Viaggio, Dante, and ETIENNE PLUSS, set designer of Il Viaggio, Dante — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 8 July: BUSHRA EL TURK, composer of Woman at Point Zero, and LAILA SOLIMAN, stage director of Woman at Point Zero — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 9 July: TED HUFFMAN, stage director of Monteverdi's L'incoronazione di Poppea — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 11 July: JULIA BULLOCK, soprano — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 12 July: SABINE DEVIEILHE, Ilia in Mozart's Idomeneo, Re di Creta and RAPHAËL PICHON, conductor of Idomeneo, Re di Creta — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 13 July: SATOSHI MIYAGI, stage director of Mozart's Idomeneo, Re di Creta — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 14 July: ELSA DREISIG, title role of Strauss' Salome — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 15 July: KARINE DESHAYES, title role of Bellini's Norma — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 16 July: CHRISTEL LOETZSCH, Giovane Dante in Pascal Dusapin's Il Viaggio, Dante, DOMINIQUE VISSE, Voce dei dannati in Pascal Dusapin's Il Viaggio, Dante and JEAN-SÉBASTIEN BOU, Dante in Pascal Dusapin's Il Viaggio, Dante — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 18 July: PENE PATI, Aménophis in Rossini's Moses and Pharaoh — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 19 July: LEONARDO GARCÍA ALARCÓN, conductor of Monteverdi's L'incoronazione di Poppea — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 20 July: ANNA BONITATIBUS, Idamante in Mozart's Idomeneo, Re di Creta, and MICHAEL SPYRES, title role of Idomeneo, Re di Creta — Collège Sainte-Catherine
- 22 July: TAREK YAMANI, keyboardist and composer — Collège Sainte-Catherine
These tête-à-tête interviews will be conducted by the dramaturges of the Festival d’Aix: Timothée Picard, Raphaëlle Blin and François Delécluse.
Presbytary courtyard — Place des Martyrs de la Résistance
Collège Sainte-Catherine — 20, rue Mignet
You will also like
SAVE THE DATES
18 January: The complete, detailed programme published on our website / 25 January, 10am: Bookings open for subscription packages / 1 February, 10am...
THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, GIVE THE GIFT OF AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENING AT THE FESTIVAL D’AIX!
The Christmas holidays are fast approaching, and you’re looking for the perfect gift? Make your friends and loved ones happy by offering them a...
[ CLUB CAMPRA ] 15 YEARS IS SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!
Fifteen years and forty partners will be joining forces for a great celebration, opening a new chapter in the history of Club Campra. The Club...
THIS AUTUMN, THE ACADÉMIE IS RECRUITING PARTICIPANTS FOR NEXT YEAR’S ARTISTIC RESIDENCIES
Since 1998, the Académie du Festival Aix-en-Provence, a centre for training and artistic creation, has been a professional hub for early- and mid...
[ PASSERELLES ] THE ACTIVE EXPERIENCE OF OPERA THROUGH AWARENESS-RAISING AND PRACTICE
Passerelles groups together all of the outreach, awareness-raising, and arts initiatives led all year round by the educational and socio-artistic...
[PICTURES] A PEEK BEHIND THE SCENES
ACOUSTIC SPATIALIZATION AT THE SERVICE OF MOZART
In 2022, technical teams of the Festival d’Aix partnered with the company Amadeus — an expert in the field of acoustic spatialization — and with...
Dear Festival visitors,This 74th edition of the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence, which ended on Saturday 23rd July, succeeded in presenting seven premieres...